[OSList] In response to Tricia

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:03:06 PST 2013

Hi all, I posted a response to Tricia's "Sticky dots" email to us early
this morning. To my surprise, I then received this alert. Don't know if my
message went through and certainly don't know what was unacceptable or
inappropriate except maybe what "self organization and Open Space" might
invite :-)

The following email message has been *blocked* by automated email security
system: