[OSList] patterns in nature and open space

Ashley Cooper easilyashley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:19:35 PST 2013

This article on rhizomatic education totally sounds like open space.
Awesome read for anyone who is interested... and I'm curious now, who are
folks practicing this style of education and what does it look like in
their learning environments?

http://p2pfoundation.net/Rhizomatic_Education

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Chris Weaver <chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi OSList,
>
> I am interested in ways that OST and other methodologies flow according to
> patterns that are present in living systems in nature (Some would use the
> term biomimicry).
>
> Do any of you have some specific examples from biology, ecology, and the
> like of natural patterns and systems that are in some way similar to OST?
>
> Thanks!
> Chris

"Every moment you give to Love becomes happy"
~ Hafiz