[OSList] Open Space conference just became...the Fabulous Facilitation Conference !

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Feb 15 00:50:34 PST 2013

Hello, dear colleagues - it's me again - I realized something that has
opened up the nature of this conference.

This event used to be the Open Space on Open Space - but then I woke
up yesterday realizing that even in the Open-Space-specific
conferences we have around the world, we explore all kinds of things
about facilitation - not just Open Space. And so a new event has just
been born - the Fabulous Facilitation Conference!

I know this is short notice but if your schedules allow, please do
join us for a few relaxed and stimulating days in Open Space exploring
everything we want to about facilitation.

Join us for the
Fabulous Facilitation Conference 2013!
March 6-8, 2013 - San Francisco

No need to have studied Open Space before - it's the form for the
conference, but for those of you who have not yet learned it from a
facilitator perspective and wish to take a workshop, you can contact
me or my other world colleagues who offer workshops - and we also post
our workshop dates on this list.

Contact me at lisaheft at openingspace.net for information on content,
schedule and pricing - and please title your email 'Fabulous
Facilitation Conference'.

See you there!

Lisa