[OSList] Interview with My Valentine

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Thu Feb 14 11:24:56 PST 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nine years ago, as a Valentine present for my husband, I quickly jotted down a few appreciative questions for a spontaneous interview with each other.  We had such a great time with it, that I passed it along to family and friends.

This year, as we engage in what has become part of our Valentines' Ritual, I will be thinking of all of you around the world who keep your hearts open and offer love to the world every single day.

INTERVIEW WITH MY VALENTINE

As you interview your valentine, notice what touches you most, reminds you of why you are Valentines and offers you inspiration for your future together.

1.     What are two or three most inspiring or rewarding experiences of our time together?   Please tell me one of the stories.

2.    What first attracted you to me? (qualities, behaviors, potential, etc.)

   What do you value most about me now?

3.    How has our relationship helped or benefited you the most?

4.   What challenges, disappointments or roadblocks have we successfully addressed together?

5.  What three things do you commit to do to increase the strength and vitality of our relationship?

With warm Valentine's wishes from a sparkling Phoenix day,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
Phoenix, AZ, USA  +1.480.759.0262