[OSList] Open Space on Open Space - March 6-8, San Francisco

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Feb 12 18:55:25 PST 2013

Hello, dear colleagues -

Several of you have asked me to remind you of this event closer to the
date - as you may know more in these final few weeks if your work and
family schedules will align with your joining us.

Join us for the

Open Space on Open Space
March 6-8, 2013 in San Francisco, California USA

Wednesday early evening casual get-together, then our all-Open-Space
knowledge-exchange conference on Thursday and Friday.
We will talk about ... well, it's Open Space! We will talk about
anything you feel you would like to explore!
Anything we have been exploring on this list, and anything about your
work with groups - whether using Open Space or other sister methods.
Your inner work, your pre-work, your event work, your follow-up with
clients, doing one less thing, making mistakes and learning from them...

Every question and story and discovery we share with each other
enriches our work with organizations and communities.

I think for my own part (as a participant in this 'OSonOS') I might
bring along the 2,000-or-so different bits of documentation from a
World Cafe I will have just collected from a national corporate sales
meeting - so we can have a little group doing pattern-seeking /
creating an affinity diagram out of it all. Or I might show some of
the introductory activities we have explored and analyzed in the
monthly facilitator breakfast conversations I host. Or who knows. Hey,
it's Open Space!

Come learn and share and explore and wonder with us!

For more information and to register: contact me at lisaheft at openingspace.net

PS: Pricing is similar to my workshops - several possible levels for
you to choose from and a fourth name-you-own-price if you wish to
choose a completely different amount that best fits your financial
abilities.
Also do let me know if you would like to receive a list of local
accommodations, including a very nice super-low-cost hostel (still
only about $30 US / night for shared dormitory and shared kitchen).

See you at the OSonOS!

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space