[OSList] Planning Meeting for Highly Participatory Meetings. Feb. 21-22

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 21:33:15 PST 2013

Dear osnicks-

I just wanted to let you know that Birgitt Williams and Rachel Assuncao will be offering
Planning Meeting for Highly Participatory Meetings- an online offering. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the essentials of thorough planning for any participatory event-- whether with OST, World Cafe, or what have you.

Info here:
http://www.dalarinternational.com/planning

It will take place 9am-12pm (Eastern over those two days).
Cost- 99USD; and only 75USD if there is only one registrant from an organization.

Also, if you sign up for their Whole Person Process Facilitation (WPPF) training (Feb. 25-28) also online they can take the Planning Workshop free.

I have found WPPF an invaluable approach whenever I'm not using OST; I like to think of it as a way of holding a meeting or gathering with a pre-set agenda in a way that carries the freedom and flexibility of OST.

Please consider passing this on to interested folks!

appreciatively,

raffi