[OSList] OST Training in Berlin

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Mon Feb 11 08:02:56 PST 2013

Dear all,

this weekend I facilitated a OST training in Berlin.

In the OST Facebook group I posted the posters with my design: http://www.facebook.com/groups/7189220743/

Here I try to describe it briefly:

After we got into clarifying the givens for OST on Friday afternoon, we had a prep meeting Saturday morning.
Here they created the topic for the OS meeting together: 'How can OST effectively work in various contexts?'

Saturday lunch we set up the OS together and after lunch I opened the OS.
In the afternoon they had four time-slots and than evening news.

Saturday night I called for an extraordinary 'Stammtisch' in Berlin.
The Stammtisch is a bi-monthly meeting we have in Berlin, where people interested in OST, meet in a restaurant and share their Q & A's.
Here the trainees met more OS facilitators with interesting backgrounds.

Sunday was time for an action planning and guess what: sooo many planned projects! Including a follow up for the training.
After we closed the OST meeting, they had a chance to 'walk' & 'open' the circle.
And before we closed the training we had an hour for last questions & OST story sharing.

In the closing circle the participants shared their experiences.
The one I am still chewing on was, that they experienced me as a very relaxed facilitator.
Step by step I sink into their perception…

Tonight I am celebrating the weekend with my friends - we make sushi together.

Sending you all happy greetings from Berlin,
Anna Caroline*