[OSList] You are invited to come experience an Online OST Meeting

Richard Schultz richard at wisdomways.net
Wed Feb 6 14:33:47 PST 2013

Hi Everyone!
You are invited again to come out and have a taste of our online OST meeting
experience! We have had great feedback from participants about the process
and we continue to improve upon our online OST solution. If you have ever
wondered if OST can be effectively done in an online environment with a
rich environment of voice, whiteboards, breakout rooms, agenda creation,
reports and a feeling of connection with others, then come out and
experience it for yourself! We have designed it so it's almost like the real
thing, except it is online!
Join us for one or more meetings. These trials are free to attend, so feel
free to invite your friends/colleagues too! (We have room for 100 people per
session)
 Here are the upcoming themes and dates. Times below are in North America-
Mountain Standard time. Click the link(s) you are interested in below for
more information and registration.
-
<http://www.collaborativeways.com/CollaborativeWays/Events-Workshops/Feb13-C
ollaborativeCircle/index.cfm> Collaborative Circle: "Online Conferences -
low budget or efficient solutions for smart organizations"; Wednesday Feb
13, 9:00 am MST
-
<http://www.wisdomways.net/wisdom/WisdomCircles/ConnectionThroughValuesFeb21
/index.cfm> Wisdom Circle: "Connection Through Values"; Thursday, February
21, 18:00 pm MST
-
<http://www.collaborativeways.com/CollaborativeWays/Events-Workshops/March13
-CollaborativeCircle/index.cfm> Collaborative Circle: "Leading global
network organizations - How is this possible?" ; March 13, 9:00am MST
-
<http://www.collaborativeways.com/CollaborativeWays/Events-Workshops/April10
-CollaborativeCircle/index.cfm> Collaborative Circle:" Inspired work, joy
filled communication, genuine contact, development and growth - in an online
environment"; Wednesday April 10, 9:00am MST

Note: These OST meetings are 2,5 hours in length and there is also some
preparation work you will need to do before attending.

About Collaborative Circles:
<http://www.collaborativeways.com/CollaborativeWays/Services/CollaborativeCi
rcles/index.cfm>
http://www.collaborativeways.com/CollaborativeWays/Services/CollaborativeCir
cles/index.cfm
About Wisdom Circles:
http://www.wisdomways.net/wisdom/WisdomCircles/index.cfm

Our online OST meeting process includes:
-  Pre-meeting preparation and orientation to the online environment(videos,
connection testing and practice with the meeting tools)
-  Main meeting space with up to 100 people sitting around a circle, and
talking object for morning/evening news
-  A live OST meeting facilitator to open the space and hold space in the
traditional style
-  An agenda wall that is dynamically filled in by the group for multiple
breakout spaces and times
-  Breakout spaces
-  Voice conversation, chat and whiteboards for drawing, and note-taking by
the groups
-  Ability for everyone to write/draw on the whiteboards for collective
brainstorming or note taking
-  Circle with a talking object to manage conversations
-  Everyone can "bumblebee" by putting moving themselves to different
breakout spaces or go to previous breakout times to view "Breaking News"
-  "Emocons" to express emotions felt... smiles, clapping etc.
-  Butterfly Room for quiet reflection or side conversations
-  Pictures of attendees shown when they are speaking(if participant has
uploaded picture to profile)
-  Video for up to 6 simultaneous users is possible, but likely will not be
used much because of bandwidth issues
-  Book of proceedings provided at the end.
-  For clients with the desire, we also provide asynchronous discussion
forums where meeting topics and Breaking News is posted for further
discussion and review off-line. (You will not experience this in the free
Collaborative Circles at this time.)

If you have any questions, please call or email me.
Hope you come and play with us!
Blessings,
Richard Schultz
403-247-8042