[OSList] Hello OS world

ned at nedparks.com ned at nedparks.com
Mon Feb 4 08:13:34 PST 2013

I am in need of a favor and I truly hope it is ok to ask it here, if not then my apologies up front.

I am working on a book that will focus on the development and use of questions in communications. I have partnered with Kent State University to help me with a survey and the tabulation of that survey.

So if you could take less than 5 minutes of time and fill this out I would greatly appreciate it. All responses are anonymous and if any of you have done any research you know the value of numbers and a good cross section of numbers so feel free to share this with any other groups you are associated with.

Thanks

https://kent.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d0GcV8C2lx1Ex2l&Source=Email

Ned Parks
3200 W. Market St. Suite 110