[OSList] Good quality photos of OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Dec 29 13:23:40 PST 2013

Marie – One of the finest OS Photos I’ve seen was done by Thomas Herrmann (I
think). At least it was of an Open Space he did in Sweden. Setting was a
church, or something that looked like a church. Sorry I can’t be more
specific, but maybe Thomas can help? There are no people... just chairs,
papers and a LOT of space. Great beginning shot!

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org