[OSList] Good quality photos of OST

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 21:43:28 PST 2013

Dear Marie Ann,
I followed the link that Chris sent just now.
Looking at about the first 200 of the 10,000 pictures there I felt
exhausted. None are "good quality" in a technical sense and many could
be of any kind of event where people meet in different constellations.

This is not new to me and I have not been really successful in getting
photos that also convey "open space". It is possible to get very fine
photos in a technical sense (color, resolution) and also have those
cropped etc. to focus on the meaning of the picture.

Next to our poetry contest I would enjoy participating in a photo
contest, featuring os-photos.

For the Swedish OST site I suggest you get the best swedish photographer
to attend an os-event in Sweden and photograph a subsequent event
following a story board so that the innocent visitor to your site gets a
holistic impression of what it is all about.

And here is a snapshot out of my collection of 12 000 pictures, see
attached.

Have fun
mmp