[OSList] OST facilitator - St. Louis

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Wed Dec 18 14:53:16 PST 2013

Hello Peggy:
 I live in Montreal Canada.I don't mind traveling if the group can pay for
travel expenses, but if someone lives closer it will be a better option
because it will be less expensive for them...less polution into the air.
I would like to know more or to ask you the contact's name.
Thank you!
I was participating today in an open space about facilitation and it's
impact.
Adriana