[OSList] Bill Fay_Never ending happening

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:47:02 PST 2013

Dear Alan,
happy to oblige!
In case you use the protected (by German, EU, NATO, NSA, NASA, etc.
laws) "BuBeBu" label without my personal permission you will be exiled
to Great Britain, the birthplace of your ancestors that were banished to
live forever in Australia!
Take that!
cheers, see you and Brendan and Tineke in Belgrade next year
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 425 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org