[OSList] Bill Fay_Never ending happening

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:18:58 PST 2013

Dear Eleder,
when I went to the Bill Fay song a panel came up saying:

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may
contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music right."

I would like to see it, of course,... but want to point out that it is
not GEMAs evil doings that I cant see it. In fact, GEMA is protecting
the rights of the producers of the video among which is that they also
get a slice of the action.

Ages ago the participants of an Open Space Technology training in
Germany produced a grand video expressing their admiration in words,
music, dance and other stuff while also spoofing the process (this is a
well known phenomenon of Germans expressing their appreciation).
It was produced by a fellow in Munich, I will send him a cc of this
mail, perhaps its available somewhere.

By the way, picking up on your thought, when I worked in OST-trainings,
we set up, among other spaces, a "cinema" that people could go to
anytime and see all the things people brought or we as the Training Team
had collected... it would be neat to have a space like that in Belgrade
next year. It always was a splendid hangout for butterflies.

Greetings from Berlin where I am still relishing my recent trip to the
Stammtisch in Krakow where, among many other surprises, we had a 16
minute training workshop for the production of BumbleBees and
Butterflies (careful, its trademarked as the "BuBeBu" training).

mmp