[OSList] OST evaluation and medecine wheel

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 15:59:43 PST 2013

Dear Christine and all you other writers, readers, lurkers,

neither the process nor the system/organisation/group I am with nor,
finally, least of all, the forces of selforganisation notice or are
interested or care about me having "faith" in them or "trusting" them...
and I dont have to have neither faith nor trust in them for them to be
this or that way or reach this or that whatever...

Busying myself with these thoughts diminishes my already meek and
utterly underdeveloped capacity for getting into the mode of "completely
present and utterly invisible". I KNOW that this mode is  needed for
time and space to expand just a tiny bit more for selforganisation to do
just a bit more of whatever baffling, unfathomable, impenetrable,
awesome stuff I observe/feel/have a presentiment about. But can not
measure in any of the categories I have access to.

I know that I am just at the very beginning of getting a glimpse of what
a frightening  trip it is for me to do without control, not getting
involved in scheming my next intervention... and how I feel a smile
creeping all over me when I "see" selforganisation...

Being this way, I also have lost all sense of meaning about
"evaluation", having talked about it and worked with it in thousands of
situations in my consulting/facilitating/counseling/training/etc.
career. It does feel good to have a closing circle with a talking stick
and me asking  no questions... it seems that leaves "remembering" (as in
contrast to "learning" or "teaching") to surface well. Come to think of
it, "Open Space on Open Space" is closer to what I am thinking of than
"Open Space Learning Exchange".

Greetings from Berlin where the days are getting longer again.

mmp