[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison- a video to culminate his birthday week!

Paul Nunesdea nunesdea at me.com
Thu Dec 5 13:37:28 PST 2013

Camelia thanks for sharing this great video!!

Just imagine an OS with opera singers each one announcing a song and others joining or not to sing along. This would be the opera that I would always like to go, I could choose to stay whenever the tune pleases me and use the law of 2 feet to avoid the boring parts.

Not bad as a birthday present Harrison... I wish you a very long life so I can enjoy your (online) company and more videos like this one!

Best
Paul

From my iPad