[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 13:14:41 PST 2013

Indeed it was a very Happy Birthday, celebrated with some old, old friends
in New York City - along with Tova Averbuch who just happened to have
wandered by from Holon, Israel to visit her daughter in New York. And for
the record, the celebration(s) did include the appropriate number of
Martinis - I can't actually recall the precise number. J The festivities
were made all the richer by the (electronic) presence of you all. Friends
and family, each and every one. Thank You!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: