[OSList] How to present OST?

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Wed Dec 4 09:52:18 PST 2013

Thanks for the discussion Hege, and for the feedback Eiwor and Lisa!

The comments have been very helpful to me - this is a theme that I struggle
with as well as I try to find my place, but not make it about needing or
wanting a place for myself or my interests.

Yet, still feeling it a valuable endeavor, for myself and for others, to
"get out there" and share practices that I find wisdom in and see need for.

Challenging to find a way to "spread the word", share something you find
value in, etc. yet not get trapped in imposing, selling, pushing,
seeking....

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole