[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Dec 2 08:35:12 PST 2013

Happy birthday Harrison.
There is no one, outside of my immediate family, that has such a presence in my daily life, personal and work. Thank you for freeing us with this picture of how things really work, a way that creates so much more space for life. Your gift keeps on spreading wide, like waves - an image that sticks more and more to you doesn't it?
Enjoy the day !

Diane

Diane Gibeault & Associe.es-Associates
Facilitation-Training-Management Consulting
www.dianegibeault.com  Tel 613-744-2638
diane.gibeault at rogers.com