[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Chris Kloth chris.kloth at got2change.com
Mon Dec 2 08:02:59 PST 2013

Happy Birthday, Harrison, as well as a belated Happy Thanksgiving.

I regularly give thanks for your place in my life... even though it has
been so long since we talked f2f. As a consultant and a musician I am
always especially grateful for the way in which one of the things that
showed up when I first started opening space with you was the alignment
of my jazz/blues improvisation temperament and my consulting temperament.

Both invite me to be fully present in the space that is instead of the
space that some people (at times including me) hope will be. And when we
were fully in the space together it was a wonderful dance... sometimes
literally.

Tonight I will pour myself a martini, but on The Spider and the Fly, and
toast the dance that has been, is and will continue to be your life.

Please note that my new e-mail address is chris.kloth at got2change.com. You may also contact me by using the Contact Page at www.got2change.com.

Shalom,

Chris Kloth
ChangeWorks of the Heartland
chris.kloth at got2change.com
www.got2change.com
phone - 614.239.1336
fax - 614.237.2347

Think Globally, Act Locally

Please think about the environment before printing this e-mail.