[OSList] OS Hotline countdown begins! 12pm EST Today :)

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Tue Dec 31 07:24:10 PST 2013

Hi all!

The countdown begins to OS hotline New Year's Eve edition: 1 hour and ~ 40
minutes until the OS hotline skype @12pm EST.

We have some new folks joining us from beyond the OS list  - we look
forward to welcoming them and learning from them!

No ball will drop, but we can still shout, hug, and drink champagne : )

I look forward to sharing with you, *today December 31 - 12pm EST*

   1. *Sign up here*: http://bit.ly/1gk1sr4

   2. Accept *skype invite from osi-us *skype account (if it's your first
   time)
   3. If you want to join in after we've started - *skype us  at osi-us*

And happy new year, new day, and new moment to everyone :)

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole