[OSList] Bill Fay_Never ending happening

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 02:16:53 PST 2013

Hi folks! How are you doing?

Take 5 minutes break and listen to this song, The never ending
happening<http://flowandshow.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/astonishing-never-ending-happening-bill.html>
(Bill
Fay).

I made some words on the lyrics bold. Do you guess why? Isn´t it marvelous?
Dear Lisa, I´ll confess: I´ve even been tempted to play a bit of plagiarism
in our next poetry contest :-)!

Getting to know Bill Fay´s music is one of the great things that happened
to me lately (yes, our first bOSONOS was nice, too, we´ll be informing on
it soon :-). Listen to this other 6´ masterpiece, open spacenick, "Life is
people"<http://flowandshow.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/life-is-people-cosmic-concerto.html>
!

By the way, what other songs do you love and feel related to Open Space?

May it be the subject for a fun session next Wosonos in Belgrade?

Best wishes,

Eleder