[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 01:21:47 PST 2013

I am very grateful that my parents gave me life. December 2nd was always
very special because it was my dad's birthday.  It is also very special
because it is Harrison Owen's birthday and to him I also owe my life in a
different way. Yes it is through Open Space that I got the appreciation and
awareness of my life -- living it fully, deep and blissfully with others
with a peace and joy that I did not have before.

So to the two martini guys in my life, my late father and Harrison, I
salute you with much love on this very special day that is your birthday.

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator