[OSList] Task Cards for setting up OST events

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 00:54:30 PDT 2013

Dear Christine,
the Task Cards for setting up OST events that you mentioned in your mail
below have just been completetly revised, updated and published as the
5th edition in both German and English versions.
Westkreuz, the publisher, has created a section in his online store
"Arbeit mit Gruppen und Organisationen" that offers several books (in
German, English and also as ebooks) around OST and facilitation by
Harrison Owen, Marvin Weisbord, Hans-Georg Wicke, Yaari Pannwitz and
myself... there is space for more!
Here the link to the online store
> www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation

The direct links to the task cards are here
German
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kaertchensatz-open-space-Aufbau-2013

English
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Task-Cards-for-setting-up-Open-Space-events-2013