[OSList] Fwd: Certification?

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:00:10 PDT 2013

Thank you, Suzanne, for your wonderful heart-felt message.

It is an exciting and meaningful moment when circumstances galvanize people
into action, and remind them of their deeply-held dreams and visions of a
better world.

OST is one of the practices we have now ~ a "place" where people can choose
to speak, listen, learn, and act according to their own inner guidance.  To
do this easily together is a great blessing, a resource for awakening and
for co-evolution.

I am enheartened by all the story-sharing, thoughtful responses, and
open-minded connections happening on this list.  Thank you to everyone,
known & unknown, for the gift of your attention.

Yours Truly,
Chris