[OSList] Certification?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 12:01:20 PDT 2013

Hi Chris:

Thanks for your clarification.

It always has been - and it is now - a great pleasure to read your posts.

You also wrote: "I'm also active in a most inspiring response to the current alarming political situation in my home state, including by using OST."

That is something that, if you have time, I also would like to know more about.

Regards

Artur