[OSList] Ang.: Certification?

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 08:06:50 PDT 2013

Hey Chris C!
I think our views are very much in accord.  Great to share the table with
you.  Speaking of "communities of practice" as I referred to in my response
to Artur, the *Art of Hosting* is a group that I have never made the time
to explore directly but have always respected and appreciated from a
distance.  (And speaking of the perceived *value* that can accompany a *name
*, if a potential collaborator ever told me that he/she was active in the
Art of Hosting community, I would immediately feel a level of deepened
trust and assumed shared purpose).  I love how the world of Open Space
includes these constellations of communities, through whose connections
learning and evolution are always happening.  To spend some time studying
the *form *that these various communities of practice take (how, why, with
what results) would be a valuable endeavor some day for somebody :-)
w/Love,
Chris