[OSList] OS memorial services?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Aug 10 05:18:27 PDT 2013

James... I think you might argue that every Open Space is a funeral of
sorts. When a group of people find themselves at a critical juncture it is
almost always the case, at least in my experience, that something has died
and needs to be let go of. That may be an idea, a practice, a business
model, a way of life, but  whatever it is it has to be honored and set free,
opening space for the new to appear - which it ordinarily does. Seen in this
light then it is not surprising that tears of sorrow and joy commonly make
their appearance even when the theme was something as mundane as a new
software.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: