[OSList] Federal Reserve Employees Survey

Brett Barndt barndtbrett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 09:35:02 PDT 2013

Can the OST community perhaps help here? It is a sad state of affairs in
which we all have a stake. Even citizens of the world have a stake in this
dysfunction owing to the interconnected nature of the global economies, our
livelihoods, and well-being.

The appointees, and congress by association, should not be permitted to let
it go on this way any longer. People are dying out there with higher
poverty, food insecurity, mortality, and suicide rates as a result of this
situation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/federal-reserve-employees-survey_n_3826165.html

Discourse and dialogue are the last thing that should be stifled by culture
or any other dysfunction in an institution like this one.

OST and an open process of multi-stakeholder engagement is of course part
of the solution.

This seems like it should be well within our rights to insist upon at this
moment in time. We are stakeholders. Albeit. we are non-consulted,
unrepresented stakeholders in the current practice.