[OSList] OS hotline reminder - 12pm EDT

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Tue Aug 27 08:02:36 PDT 2013

Friendly reminder, join us today for an always stimulating OS hotline
skype: *Tuesday, August 27th at 12pm EDT* - let me know if you are
uncertain about time zone conversion

*Sign up: *Please add your names and, if I don't know them, your skype
handles in this spreadsheet: OS marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8>

*Accept the skype invite: *I will be sending out invites from a new skype
account handle: *osi-us*

*Share appreciation! *Thanks to the generosity of the OS Institute, we now
have Skype Premium and we can host group video calls and screen
shares...video not required however, and you are welcome to attend with a
2D image and a friendly voice :)

*Spread the word: *As always, friends and colleagues beyond the OS list are
welcome!

*Share your thoughts: *Any ideas for the calls are always welcome - topics,
methods, notes, etc.

 Hope to see you soon!

--
Tricia Chirumbole