[OSList] OS hotline invite + collaborative tool: 12pm EDT today!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Tue Aug 13 07:12:50 PDT 2013

Happy Monday all!

You are warmly invited to participate in an OS hotline skype this *Tuesday
at 12pm EDT..that's, less than two hours away!** *Please sign up here: OS
Marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8> and feel free to pass the link on
to friends and colleagues who may be interested.

***My apologies for late notice - I sent this yesterday, but it did not go
through :(***

*The New collaborative tool: *If you are interested in doing some real-time
collaborative capturing of insights and resources during our skype, visit
this webage : Bark!Best Open Space Technology page <http://barkbest.com/157>

You can log in via Facebook, Google, or by creating a unique log-in (emails
will not be shared or sold)

*Logging into the collaborative notes page is totally optional*

We will* kick off the call with a brief intro to the Bark!Best
collaborative tool *provided by Lucas Cioffi, fellow OSer and board member
of the NCDD, who developed Bark!Best. Lucas has invited us to explore its
possibilities and even make suggestions for enhanced usability - yeah!
Thanks Lucas :)

For a little assurance in *time zone conversion*, use this web tool:
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ AND

   1. Type in "12pm"  and "EDT" in the *boxes on the left*;
   2. Type in YOUR time zone/city in the *lower right-hand box*

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942