[OSList] Cheryl Honey

Denice Hinden drhinden at managance.com
Sun Apr 28 07:33:47 PDT 2013

What a lovely message Amerie.  I share your message to the whole community.  Warm regards, Denice

Denice R. Hinden, PhD, ACC, ELI-MP
President
Managance Consulting & Coaching
1708 Chester Mill Road
Silver Spring, MD 20906
(O) 301-260-9503
(F) 301-260-9506
(M) 301-641-1466
www.managance.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/drhinden
Twitter: drhinden

Co-Author The Nonprofit Organizational Culture Guide: Revealing The Hidden Truths That Impact Performance (2011 Jossey-Bass) www.revealorganizationalculture.com<http://www.revealorganizationalculture.com/>.