[OSList] 120 minutes of Open Space ..

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Fri Apr 12 10:24:36 PDT 2013

Dear Chris,

Since that I don't have much time now as to translate it into English, let
me copy now to you a link in Spanish where I tale the incredible experience
that I had a year ago and that on the next April 21 I'm preparing to repeat
(there are some photos also from then).

So, just to tell you, that yes you can! My experience was in an hour and a
half, generating a burst of energy and positive participation which left
very happy to all, including me.

http://www.cdic.cl/wordpress/?p=2079

All the best,

Juan Luis