[OSList] UK OSonOS meeting 20 May 2013 (confirmation)

Jonathan Coe coej66 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 07:04:13 PDT 2013

Just to say I used this venue recently and it's great! and very affordable compared  to other central London venues - nice people also.

From: bhavmail at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:38:46 +0300
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
CC: greta at gretairving.co.uk; martin at futureinfocus.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OSList] UK OSonOS meeting 20 May 2013 (confirmation)

Sorry, and the link: http://www.greencoatplace.org/downloads

On 8 April 2013 16:28, Bhavesh Patel <bhavmail at gmail.com> wrote:

Here is another great place in the UK, prices can be negotiated, the barn is the best room...

It is 10min from Victoria station, 10min from Big Ben, and 10min from Buckingham Palace, just in case any MPs or Royalty want to show up!

Smiles Bhav...