[OSList] my first OST of many , i hope

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 03:35:30 PDT 2013

Dear Matilde,
good to hear from you! It reminded me of my wonder and anxiety and
butterflies in my stomach when I, at the ripe age of 56, first
encountered OST back in 1996... it certainly revolutionized my way of
working...and continues to do so... seems an endless grand journey.
Love to hear more news from you and what happens when you dare jump out
of the box.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp