[OSList] WOSonOS2013 - An Invitation and A Promise

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:53:28 PDT 2013

*You will never forget your time in Florida.*  A vibrant Open Space
community is growing in Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg Florida as we speak.  It
never would have happened to this extent without all of YOU and this
Wonderful Community.   Millennial Leaders who get it… who are excited,
energized and purposeful about the future they are creating and who are
attracting Community, Business and University leaders -- ordinary and
extraordinary people. Judging from the hugely successful “Sustainability
without Borders” Open Space event that took place last Saturday with close
to 60 people, we see a growing movement – a movement that speaks to our
theme “The World is Waiting…are We Ready?  Yes, during these times of rapid
communications, of chaos and confusion, of immense possibility and
opportunity, the world is waiting for a technology like Open Space to
invite a new way of leading, doing and being.The world is waiting for
generational, transdisciplinary leadership.

Check out our website from Saturday to see photos and reports – it was all
produced in real time, a briefing book in participants’ inbox less than 12
hours after the event.  It will give you a glimpse of what’s waiting for
you!  Many who were there on Saturday will be attending in May. Sustainability
without Borders <http://usfspsustainabilitywithoutborders.crowdvine.com/>

One of the amazing Millennial leaders on our planning team is David
O’Neill. He will be the Official Host of the WOSonOS2013, opening the
circle on Friday morning May 17th.  I will facilitate and such a privilege
it will be. David works with the Bishop Center at the University of South
Florida St. Petersburg, our partners for the World Event.  After a few
short months learning about Open Space, he is as committed and inspired as
we all are seeing the immense possibilities of opening space for new
leadership, new work in a new economy.

We just can’t wait for you to meet everyone else too (Aaron, Kevin, Catie,
Keosha, Vincent, Stephen, George, Brian, etc – all Millennials) and the
host team plus all those who will be attending locally -- established
leaders in different fields, ordinary and extraordinary people  who
experienced Open Space these past few months and who see the potential in
their work  at the local, regional and global level.

*So folks it’s not too late to make your plans and register.*  Continue to
spread the word. Check out the  WOSonOS 2013
website<http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/>one more time, see if you
can’t find some cheap last minute deals on
flights and come to Florida.  For the price of your registration, you will
have the opportunity to engage around an inspiring theme with people from
China, Africa, Haiti, Mexico, Europe, Australia, Taiwan and America. Of
course, you’ll also get to hang out with Harrison plus hear him speak his
piece on “one less thing to do” on Thursday evening.  Lest we forget, the
price includes no less than 7 meals.

Also don't forget Lisa Heft's training in the days preceding WOSonOS. Rich
in content and practice. Details on the WOSonOS website.

*Then finally, there is still the dream to welcome you virtually. * With
everything else that we have done these past months with our greatest focus
on creating awareness around Open Space locally through various training
and Open
Space events, we put our virtual stuff on the back burner a bit. It’s now
being re-ignited.   We're imagining the possibility of a bunch of little
things, nothing to distract from what’s happening on the ground but special
things that will pull you in to the magic and feel of this event
spontaneously.

We’ve set out our Welcome Mat and we’re anxiously awaiting your arrival.

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group