[OSList] Theological Connections in Open Space

Michael Wood michael.wood at uwa.edu.au
Thu Apr 4 21:51:54 PDT 2013

First of all, thankyou Mathilde for your lovely articulation of the principles and your description of the opening of the circle. It's great to be reminded of the beauty of the process which still never ceases to move me.

On another front, at WOSONOS2008 in San Francisco I posted a conversation on connections between Open Space and Christian theology. As an Anglican Priest I have continued to ponder this over the years and finally got around to getting all my thoughts into one place toward the end of last year.  The article really focusses on using Open Space and 'circle' principles in leadership in church communities but might be useful for other settings. This can be found at the following link.

http://www.michaeljohnwood.com/#!articles-by-michael-wood/cw4e

This is 'work in progress' and I'd be delighted to receive feedback, suggestions and constructive critique from members of the OS community who might be interested in this theme.

Thanks,
Michael
Perth, Western Australia