[OSList] OS video from Zerain

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:18:28 PDT 2013

Remember some conversation on the subject following?
How do we manage time in an evening+morning shortish OS?
(II part of: How do we invite key and high conflicted people?)

Ok. The work was done ok (even if highly conflicted people failed to
gather. Now we are continuing the work with a 3 half-day OS series, and at
least, I started to communicate with them).

...And as a by-product, we made this 5´ video to show  local people what an
OS event may be like,...

https://vimeo.com/60453905#  I think you could like it! Enjoy yourselves!

long laugh&love&life ;-)!

*@Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>  *   www.burumapak.blogspot.com
   www.flowandshow.blogspot.com     www.bilbohiria.com/irratsaioak/berbaz

pd: now we are excited with POZazkUNdea OS, 13+14 april in Gernika. Read
the invitation in Spanush here:
http://in-fluyendo.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/pozazkundea-open-space-en-astra-gernika.html