[OSList] Open Space Case Study

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Sat Sep 29 11:06:09 PDT 2012

Thank you, Suzanne, I hope so too!   In telling the story of what happened through the lens of intentional self-organization, perhaps more leaders will be willing to give Open Space a try and then continue to honor the "informal system" or as Harrison would say "give it a place of primacy." Safe and smooth travels!Linda  Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:45:38 -0400