[OSList] Wosonos London

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 11:33:36 PDT 2012

Meanwhile

Who could fail to be excited by the beautiful array of faces on our who's coming page!

http://wosonos2012.com/who-is-coming.php

Please those of you who have has any trouble posting your "fizzog"
As they say in England (face) so let me know and ill help ypu join the gang!

Love
Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone