[OSList] Ending a one day OST with 775?

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Sun Sep 23 17:16:53 PDT 2012

What is the three minute raindrop ceremony?

Kári Gunnarsson
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
gsm: +354 8645189

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or attachments,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.