[OSList] Ending a one day OST with 775?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Sep 22 06:39:20 PDT 2012

If you leave all the posted issue papers on the wall then just ask the
participants to place the sticky dots on the issues they like best (feel are
the more important). They can place all the dots on one issue or spread them
out any way they want to. Once done, just look at the wall/issue papers, and
wherever you find an issue paper covered with sticky dots you
have(obviously) a hot issue. Usually somewhere between 2 and 6 issues stand
out. Forget about “top 5.” If you are really industrious, you could count
the dots – but frankly that is a real pain, and I don’t think you will learn
anything (useful) you didn’t already know.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: