[OSList] Circle of One (was OSList Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5)

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Thu Sep 20 05:04:17 PDT 2012

Dear Tova and Phelim, perhaps in Gendlin’s words this discovery have to do with the “felt sense” of the “implicit meaning” of our underground connection ;o)

And for the subject of this thread the first step Is to “clear a space” asking ourselves:

“How are you? What’s between you and feeling fine?

Don’t answer. Let what comes in your body do the answering.”

So then we begin the construction of our inner agenda…in this “circle of one”.

Love & joy,

Juan Luis