[OSList] Australian Events

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:46:22 PDT 2012

G'day folks,  from far-away Western Australia

To let you know of a couple of exciting events coming up down-under, while many of you may be wandering off to London...sadly for me, I am unable to get to WOSonOS this year and will sorely miss the energy and spirit of the collective community as it gathers in that historic city - much love and joy to those who show up - and may your space be blessed with convivial conversations and many rich learnings!

Peggy Holman will be heading down-under and will be providing programs on Leading Emergence in Organisations here in Perth

October 17: Embracing Emergence in Your Organisation
October 18-19:  Transformational Change in Human Systems - how can you support it?
October 20: Master Class - Engaging Emergence: practices and principles for turning upheaval into opportunity