[OSList] Craig

Tova Averbuch tova.averbuch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:38:35 PDT 2012

Because you are describing row emotions (anxiety? Confusing? Rage? ????) If it is possible I would choose to meet with few more people just to have a better sense of what is going on, be more grounded and sense more clearly what is needed and what are the relationships.

As for the story telling I had a wide invitation in mind (not an AI one)something like : “as a way of bringing yourself, bringing your voice to here. As a way of making room for this process of… (the question of the ost) let us start with a story telling circle. We are calling for  stories that you feel moved to tell, stories  that want to be told. Sad stories and glad stories, funny stories and mad stories…. All are invited and welcome to show up and be heard and stay with us as a rich and fertile ground “ or something J

The point I am trying to make is to invite with patience , with vast time and space (it may take few hours)  and it is best if it is an evening before the OST with a talking stick and deep listening. This will also help you and all that are there to recognize and appreciate the emotions, narratives and motivations in the room

Hope it is helpful

Tova