[OSList] Another Way of Ending an Open Space Meeting

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 05:13:29 PDT 2012

You will find that (info on Medicine Wheel) in “Open Space Technology: A
User’s Guide”

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: