[OSList] Wosonos London and "Who's coming?"

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Sep 15 08:45:19 PDT 2012

Dear Tova,

Thanks for your message! Yes it seems also a long time since we met you on Israel and you supported us around our open space with the Deaf/Blind company Nalagaat. We are excited to be meeting up with such amazing old an new friends.

Regarding our little website and the "who's coming" page I just wanted to say., I know some
People have had challenges poring themselves on the list of pictures.

It's a fairly basic site I'm afraid and usually the issue seems to be that people haven't made their photo small enough.

If anyone has had issues with this and want to try again to add themselves to the gallery please try your smallest photo size. I often use a mail programme to make them smaller.

If you do have more trouble please email me your image and bio and I'll try and add you in from the back end.

It's really exciting seeing the page of faces grow before we get there.

In excitement

Love

Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone