[OSList] Another Way of Ending an Open Space Meeting

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 01:27:41 PDT 2012

Thanks, Brendan.

Meeting you in
Berlin in 2010 is a memory so vivid and present for me has having met Brian
(and some others) in 2000, also in Berlin...

A use a variant of
your approach.

Before I pass the
talking stick for the closing circle, I say a summary of your questions to help
participants’ reflection: "please reflect and - if you so wish - tell us
what were the most significant learning’s you got from your time in this Open
Space event?”

When the talking stick
comes back to me, I simply close the session, using sometimes the procedure you
described in your last sentence.

Oh, and I dislike
and never used, the Medicine Wheel. It is too much directive for my liking…

Regards and have a
nice week end

Artur