[OSList] Circle of One (was OSList Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5)

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Wed Sep 12 10:14:24 PDT 2012

I so appreciated seeing this quote this am as I reflect on Norm Hirst's
passing.  some of you knew him and I wanted to share a remembering of his
Individuality with the Open Space community who so reflect so much of his
findings and life's work. With appreciation and love, Skye Hirst

http://knox.villagesoup.com/people/announcement/obituaries/norman-hirst/895326

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Brendan McKeague <mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com