[OSList] Craig

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Sep 3 13:00:56 PDT 2012

here's one little bit that i think might be part of the answer, craig...

opening space is about inviting people and groups to be aware of
awareness, to be aware that they are, and are aware -- to notice for
themselves that they have choices.  then it is the space and time for
them to consider those choices, make some them, try them, change them,
build support for holding fast to them, or working together on making
more of them.  one pillar might be a facilitator, who notices people
and choices and awareness and invites people to choose to notice, then
deepen and expand, awareness.

how's that?  m

--

Michael Herman